Every single one of my tips is tried, tested and so valuable that I still use them myself to this day.
I know you're busy and I don't want to keep you from doing what you love any longer than necessary, so: let's get straight to it!
1. Share TV subscriptions with friends, or family members so that you get a variety of platforms while only paying for one subscription each.
2. If you're an audiobook lover try Scribd there's no such things as credits on this platform. Instead, for an affordable £10.99 per month you get unlimited downloads on an amazing selection of audiobooks, books and articles.
The best part? This review is not biased in the slightest considering Prim and Proper Homes is in no way sponsored for this post at all!
3. Make one pot meals, batch cook and eat leftovers to save on energy.
4. If you have little kids, try buying them second hand presents...
.. because here's the science: little kids actually have no idea whether something is new, or not!
So, the question is: are you going to spend £200+ on that dollhouse for Christmas, or are you going to grab the barely used one from Facebook Marketplace for £15? I know what I would rather do...
5. Get yourself a heated blanket. I recently purchased a Silent Night one for just £14.99... but if human behaviour from the last couple of years is anything to go by, then the minute everybody starts buying these, chances are they'll go up in price. Don't miss out, grab one today here ...
.. Whoaa! I literally brought mine just two days ago and they've already gone up by
That's all from me for today, but don't forget to subscribe. Check out all of my latest money saving tips & free pro hacks on our social media:
And stay healthy, be positive, look after yourself and stay well. If you need any support around your home, or with looking after your pets, my team & I are here to support you.
Sending you and yours so much love,